Thursday, April 7, 2011

Extreme Couponing


     Last night a friend of mine called me and told me to turn on TLC.  I did, and I was wowed!  There is a new television show out there called Extreme Couponing that follows everyday people and shows how they save HUNDREDS at the store!  In last night's episode a woman racked up a total of more than $2,000 and walked out spending $100.  Can you believe that?!  I was blown away to say the least.  Watching this show last night has inspired me. 
     I started looking up some deals online and printing out some coupons.  I found out that at Target.Com they have a list of coupons for their store and will accept those as well as manufacturer coupons for the same item.  Not only that, but they will price match their competitor's sale fliers.  All of this added together equals some great deals on products they'll be practically giving you for free! 
     I'm very excited to start this new venture.  I have a bit of research to do but there are TONS of websites out there to give you helpful hints.  I am hoping to make my first very successful shopping trip this weekend, so stay posted for my results!!

8 comments:

  1. I heard about this show. I always cut the coupons but never remember tro use them:( Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this show for the first time last night & LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that show last night! It was awesome and inspiring.

    I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back.
    I have a friend who won't leave the house without her coupons. Good Luck with your new venture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this last night from my DVR and it was insane. Like crazy. Good luck on your couponing adventures. I am now following you form the Social Parade.

    Hope you can stop by sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you from Boost My Blog Friday. Please visit my blog and follow me back at
    http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/

    If you have a few check out a couple giveaways I have like: Build a Dream PLAYHOUSE, The Can Organizer or Rebecca St. James new CD

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm following you from B.M.B.F!
    I hope you visit me and return the
    follow:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? Susan's Family
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete